Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Exciting life updates!!

Hilo!
Lots has been happening for us lately! My husband is in the process of getting a new job. Well starting his career actually :D. It's very very exciting, it's something he's been trying to achieve for over 3 years, and now the time is coming! He just has to wait his turn to get into a training class. Hopefully sometime in the next few months. As well, we are embarking on the adventure of trying to buy a house. We have the perfect one we want picked out. We will have to wait and see how it plays out, but we are hoping for the best!! Wish us luck:)
Our little family  has gone through some really really rough times, and things are slowly getting better, we could not be happier or more thankful. If the house buying thing doesn't work right now we will just rent cheaper and save up some more money. Can't wait to see how things work out. I will keep you updated!

Besides that business, tons of fun in the sun. The weather has been soooo nice and we've been practically living outside. Which unfortunately has left me behind on my laundry and other chores. Trying to catch up on that today, but it's sooooo nice outside and I just wish we were out there playing instead.

I did make a new crochet project! I made a Hello Kitty for my friend, here she is :). And I got the patter here if you want to give it a try yourself.

Anyway, I think that's about it for updates from me. I have to take my son to appointment in a few mins so off I go! Talk to you again soon. Oh, also, I posted a new Teaser Tuesday on Owl Read It today for the book Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood if you want to check that out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment