Sunday, April 15, 2012

First post :)

Hi Guys :)

My name is Meghan =)
Mainly, I Co-blog at Owl-Read-It with my friend Jenn, which is a book reviewing blog that mainly features YA. I made this second blog to make posts about books that don't fit specifically in that genre, and also to make post about my other love, crocheting =).

So, it probably won't be anything really exciting, just sharing things I've made, books I like, what's going on in my life as a stay-at-home mom of 3 amazing kiddies <3. I'm still trying to get everything on here up and going, so bear with me for a little bit here. I think I'll post some pictures of stuff I've crocheted later on, and hopefully put a couple reviews up to!

Thanks so much for stopping by, make sure you also check out Owl-Read-It!

No comments:

Post a Comment