Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Return of the Sun!

Today was rainy day #3! And it rained with extra gusto! I spent most of the morning making stew for the slow cooker. The weather seemed appropriate for a stew day :). But we were pleasantly surprised, because out no where the clouds went away, the sun was shining and it was so warm out! I put the kids rubber boots and and we hurried outside. We've been stuck in for 3 days now, and we were all getting a little restless.

I was glad I had made today a slow cooker meal day because it meant we got to stay out and enjoy the sun until supper was ready. We didn't have to go in to get supper ready. After we ate our yummy stew and Daddy went off to work we piled right back outside and played more! We colored all over the swing-set, played in puddles and sang songs. It felt so great to be back out in the sunshine! That was definitely the highlight of my day.
My happy baby boy <3

I get to push all 3 of these adorable monkeys <3

that's me =P

mud pudddles!

I just finished reading Eragon, the first book in the Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini. So I am going to watch the movie and probably crochet something :). I always try to read the book before seeing the movie but I haven't really heard anything good about the movie from fans of the book. But we'll see :) Also, don't forget to check out my Teaser Tuesday on Owl Read It for Eldest, the second book in the series.
 G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment