Monday, April 16, 2012

Running & The flu!

So, my day today was a little rough. There is a lot of flu going around here, and I was really hoping it wouldn't hit here. But it did :(. Right when me and Billy sat down to watch Game of Thrones to haha. Two of my little ones were up most the night sick. So we were all tired today. And I kept getting bouts of  sickness myself. But we made it through the day! I even managed to do my 3rd run for week 1 of the c25k program. The running itself was fine. I ran to the superstore here cause we needed bread. But the walk home was rough! Once I started walking, I kept getting hit with waves of nausea. But I did make it! When I got home I collapsed on my bed, rested for about 10 mins, then I felt OK. Still a little on the sick side, but I don't feel like dying anymore haha. I'm looking forward to my two day break before I start week 2 of jogging. Also, tomorrow is Billy's last day shift before his 4 days off, so I am looking forward to that as well! We have two little birthdays fast approaching at the end of the month. My oldest son is turning 5 and my daughter is turning 4, on the 28th and the 30th. So we're going to do some birthday shopping on Thursday. I'm excited!


So that was my day. Hope I didn't bore you! :) I might weigh myself tomorrow to see if I lost any weight on my first week of running. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment